Calistoga Arts & Crafts Holiday Fair
Since the Fairgrounds Association (Celebrate! Napa Valley) has decided to skip a year and wait until 2020 to offer the beloved traditional Annual Christmas Faire, held at the Tubbs Building at the Fairgrounds, the Calistoga Art Center is excited to offer hosting a stand in event at the CAC/Cropp Building on the day of the Tractor Parade, December 7th. Many of you plan for the Christmas Faire Event and rely on income generated at this annual event. While the CAC can not replace (does not intend to) the Christmas Faire, we can offer this Calistoga Arts & Crafts Holiday Fair with Vendor spaces inside and possible outside, holiday crafting activities, music and refreshments, to fill in for this tradition this year.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to help make this happen and with success, please contact the Calistoga Art Center at; firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 707 942 2278.
Download the application below or stop by the CAC to get a hardcopy.
Entry forms must be received by November 8th. First received/first reviewed.
Current CAC Members are offered a 10% discount. Go here to see Membership Options.
The basic deal;
The Calistoga Art Center Cropp building is smaller then the Tubbs building. The area of the spaces will be different then what was offered in the Tubbs Building. In order to accommodate the most amount of vendors, we will have variable and shifting space size and locations (inside and possibly outside) to be determined based on how many vendors accepted, 2-1 weeks in advance of the event.* (We will not be renting the traditional pipe and curtain set up.) See application. The CAC will contact you at least a week prior to load-in as to what spaces are looking like. We have a limited number of tables and pegboard walls available. You must provide table coverings.
GUIDELINES AND ELIGIBILITY
· Entry Forms/fees must be received by November 8th. First come, first served/reviewed. If all the spaces have been filled, you will be contacted and put on a waiting list. FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE for those who are assigned a space, then cancel or do not appear.
· All art, crafts, products must be original works (prints OK) and produced by the vendor.
· Proof of vendor insurance (artist & craft show liability insurance/food vendor permit) required upon acceptance.
· Artists may begin set up Friday Dec 6th between 6:00pm - 9:30pm and Saturday Dec 7th 7:00am. Must have space ready for 9am opening. CAC cannot provide assistance in loading, unloading or setting up your space.
· Artists may bring in their own table and displays, but they must fit within their designated space.
· Artists (or their representative) are required to be at the venue the entire hours of the Holiday Fair/Dec 7th event and may not pack up or leave early. Vendors must vacate the CAC by 7pm. Can make arrangements to continue clean up next day.
· All transactions must be handled by the artist, including collection of payment, shipping, sales taxes and tax reporting, etc.